Tuesday, August 29, 2006

My Wife's Birthday

Well today is my Wife's  Birthday. I am bless to have a wife like her whom I can always defend on. I love her more than anything in this world. She is like precious diamond to me that always shine as long as we live. She will give birth to our third baby boy by October. I always pray that God always protect her . And give us both a very blessed marriage Life and Family.
 
Let me tell something about her and how we meet. Well we are both working in EEI Corporation at Engineering Department. I Work with Mechanical Group and She Works with Civil Group. It all started when we both become class mate on our IEDP training for EEI Corporation and the rest is History.. (",)
 
The most important thing is now we are both Christian and any problem we encounter can be solved through the help of our God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
tracker