Friday, September 01, 2006

Mica and Kyle Achievement

Last Thursday my whole family went to school to collect the grades for first quarter. The first thing that caught my attention when i enter the gate was the set of Honor roll. I was surprised that when i see the nursery result Kyle is in the 4th place. As a Father I am really proud of my son then I turn to the result of grade 1 and it was a surprise that Mica made it on top 1. Just a background Micaella jump from Kinder to Grade 1 that is why i already prepared myself for the outcome of the honor roll once more God had proven what he says on the Bible just follow Him and He will give the desire of you hearth. Once again I thank God for this wonderful blessing that He have given me and my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
tracker