Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I am so Happy and I am Testing “ Supeipaakalakaslkajs “

Well I am just very happy today to see my blog up on the SERP. It is a good indication that this blog will now again gain some ranking in the SERP. This is actually my first ever blog in my history of blogging that is why I cannot just leave this alone. So today I am happy to see that it is now again being shown in the SERP.

WHHooaaa.. That will only Mean another income Opportunity to this blog :)

Happy Viewing and reading.

BTW this is one of my Personal Blog available online.

I will test this by inventing a word like “ Supeipaakalakaslkajs “ If by looking this word you will see this post in the SERP that means it is now back to it’s old glory. So watch out for Supeipaakalakaslkajs

update : After 20 minutes my new words is seen online

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
tracker