Friday, March 20, 2009

September 2008 Philippine Bar Exam Results

Anytime now the bar exam will be released the September 2008 Philippine Bar Exam Results, everybody is excited and so am I , it is not because I have some relatives that is taking exam but the possible traffic that it will bring at my site. :)

I usually participate in bidding for the highest position in SERP. as of now it is only shown in Yahoo but I believe soon it will be in Google also. SO be prepared for the September 2008 Philippine Bar Exam Results

1 comment:

  1. fyi, the bar exam is a professional licensure exam for would be lawyers administered by no other than the Supreme Court of the Philippines. it is not administered by the PRC as it does not have jurisdiction over lawyers. hence, it is not the PRC that will release the results. watch the news or search the net... be informed.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
tracker